Are you hungry? Get in here before the pot gets empty.
Irrespective of age, class and/or gender, food is one thing we are all passionate about. This is why the GTBank Food and Drink Fair is giving out free food in the Swipe Up to Taste Campaign. The campaign is happening live on GTBank Instagram stories and will feed 500 persons between Tuesday, 17th April to Saturday, 21st April 2018 -(100 persons per day.). From starters, to the main course and appetizers, there are enough ice creams, rice, swallows, small chops and street food for every winner.
How it works
- A food teaser video is shared on GTBank Instastories
- The video, when swiped upwards, redirects to a form.
- The first 20 persons to Swipe up the meal in the video and fill the form, qualifies for a FREE meal + Home delivery. (Lagos and Abuja ONLY)
- Five videos/100 winners per day.
How to Qualify
- Follow @GTBank on Instagram
- Go to GTBank Insta-Stories and Swipe up to taste the food in the video
- Fill in your address and other details in the form
- Fastest fingers wait for the food to be delivered.
Tip: Turn on your notification on the GTBank page to be the first to know when a new video drops.
The Swipe to Taste Campaign is an initiative of the 2018 GTBank Food and Drink Fair, an annual food exhibition and sales event that projects the diverse angles of the food industry in Nigeria. This year, the event holds on April 29th, 30th & May 1st, at Plot 1, Water Corporation Drive, Oniru, Victoria Island, Lagos. 10 am – 9 pm (daily).
Attendance is totally FREE and is open to all.
See you there!