The GTBankEstorms is an e-channel awareness storm to engage and convert as many customers as possible to adopt the bank’s alternative channels. The e-channel activation will take place from 10am – 4pm at the different branches below:
1. Abule Egba Branch : 402, Abeokuta Express way, Abule Egba, Lagos on Tuesday 21st and Wednesday 22nd April 2015
2. Akowonjo Branch : 35, Shasha Road, Akowonjo, Lagos State on Thursday, 23rd and 24th of April, 2015
3. Ikotun Branch : 49 Idimu-Ikoyun Road, Ikotun, Lagos on Monday, 27th and Tuesday, 28th of April, 2015
4. Ikorodu Branch: 47, Lagos Road, Ikorodu Town, Lagos State on Wednesday 29th and Thursday, 30th of April, 2015
The alternative e-channel platforms that will be available for activation at the branches include:
- Mobile Banking: Mobile phones have increasingly become tools that customers use for banking, payments, budgeting, and shopping. Our GTBank Mobile App is a two in one App which consists of Mobile Banking and Mobile Money . The mobile application merges our internet banking and mobile money service offerings to allow customers enjoy more flexible banking.It is a convenient, secure and an affordable way to carry out banking transactions from your mobile phones.The GTBank Mobile App is positioned to fulfill all our customers’ daily financial and non-financial needs. With the GTBank Mobile App customers can Check account balance, Transfer Funds to family and friends, Stop and confirm cheques, Bill payments, FX transfers, Flight Bookings, Airtime Recharge, Online Shopping, Purchase cinema tickets e.t.c. To download the Mobile App, kindly visit any of the app stores on Blackberry, iPhone, Android, Nokia and Windows.
- Internet Banking: The GTBank Internet banking service provides our customers a safe, secure and convenient way to conduct banking transactions online. With internet banking, you enjoy the convenience of managing your GTBank accounts quickly and easily – anytime, anywhere!
- SME MarketHub: The SME MarketHub platform is an online e-commerce platform that allows businesses owners create online stores to sell and promote their offerings to millions of buyers online. The platform also provides access to free business and financial management tools that will help our business partners grow profitability and enhance efficiency. On the MarketHub, you can buy a range of products from Men’s and Women’s clothing, Shoes, Bags, Food stuffs, Gadgets, Electronics and lots more, all at affordable prices. To start shopping, visit www.smemarkethub.com
- One Click Top-up: With the One Click Top-up, GTBank customers can conveniently buy airtime on their mobile phones directly from their GTBank account by simply dialing a short USSD code (*737*AMOUNT#). It brings a higher level of convenience for our customers as it is designed to deliver with speed and simplicity. Customers can top up their phones using a single code *737* Amount#.
- SMS Banking: The GTBank SMS banking service allows customers operate banking services through their mobile phones via SMS messaging. You can keep watch on your bank account with our round the clock SMS banking service. With GTBank SMS Banking, you can check your account balance on the go, confirm account number, subscribe to GENS, reset Internet Banking password and block lost, stolen or compromised card.
Do you reside or work in Abule Egba, Akowonjo, Ikotun or Ikorodu and environs? Then, we invite you to visit our experience centres at any of these branches from the 21st – 30th of April, 2015. Get your tokens, download the GTBank Mobile App, shop on the Hub, win gifts from the lucky dip and so much more!. Come and experience excellent banking on-the-go as we are one step closer to you.