You can call Mondays an abrupt end to the weekend, but Tuesdays? Tuesdays you have to give your work a real go. Whatever you can achieve, however, is hinged on your attitude. Your disposition. Just like your productivity, your attitude is contagious too. Are you a source of positive energy to those around you? Or are you a let-down… bringing all those around you down to your level of un-enthusiasm? A positive attitude can be many things.
What does a positive attitude mean to you?
“You don’t really know the power of a positive attitude until you have seen it change a bad situation to a good one through a simple kind act… Or even a smile.”
You too can choose to have a positive attitude. It is easier than you think.
It can mean many things… Here are some:
- It is looking adversity in the eye… and remaining undaunted.
- It is taking what you get, and not pitching a fit.
- It is enjoying the unexpected, even when it’s not what you originally wanted.
- It is motivating those around you with a positive word.
- It is using the power of a smile to reverse the tone of a situation.
- It is being friendly to those you do not know.
- It is getting back up when you fall down (No matter how many times).
- It is being a source of energy that uplifts those around you.
- It is understanding that relationships are more important than material things.
- It is being happy even when you have little.
- It is having a good time even when you are losing.
- It is being happy for someone else’s success.
- It is having a positive vision, no matter how bad the present circumstances.
- It is smiling at all times or staying happy always
- It is paying a compliment, even to a total stranger.
- It is telling someone that they did a great job. (And mean it.)
- It is making someone’s day. (Not just a child’s… adults like to have their day be special, too!)
- It is maintaining your composure even when things appear to be unfair. (It is a waste of time to complain. Instead, do something!)
- It is not letting other people’s negativity bring you down.
- It is giving more than you expect to get in return.
- It is being true to yourself, always.
Your attitude determines most of what you experience each day. Yet, it is something that is easy to neglect. Become someone who others want to be with, because you lift their energy, attitude, and spirit. Become someone you would want to be around. Choose to have a positive attitude. Choose to be excellent!