We are in the last weeks of 2017. How was your year? Did you live up to your dreams, goals and resolutions? Did you experience the best of food and the best of fashion? It’s okay if you didn’t achieve all of your goals, the good news is you can still achieve a few before the year runs out.
Here are a few things you can do before the year runs out:
1. Finally read that book you started but never finished. This rule will help you achieve that goal. If you stay in Lagos, you can visit this Herbert Macaulay Library to have a great reading experience.
2. Drink more water. Here’s why.
3. Set a small weekly goal for the rest of the year and do it. (It could be as simple as waking up 10 minutes earlier. Let this inspire you)
4. Finally go through your plans with a friend you’ve been meaning to meet up with. Is your friend faraway? Perhaps in another country. This article will help your communication get better.
6. Learn something new, whether it’s photo editing skills or a new language. These are some courses you can finish in a week!
7. Draw a budget and stick to it. This will help.
8. Take a day to unplug and focus on your emotional and mental needs.
9. Don’t wait for the new year to start your fitness goals. You can start now.
10. Think about how to make 2018 your best year yet.