The current shortage of petroleum products in the country has limited our ability to supply diesel to all our branches, in order to continue normal branch operations.
Due to this, we unavoidably have to close our branches nationwide at 1pm, from today Monday, 25th May 2015.
Whilst we have had to take this step to close branch operations early, we would like to seek your understanding at this time, and assure you that we will continue to work hard at finding alternative solutions to this situation and will advise you once the situation has abated.
However, all our alternative channels will be fully functional and available for all your Personal and Business Banking:
- Automated Teller Machines (ATMs)
- Internet Banking – Simply visit www.gtbank.com
- SMS Banking – For Balance Enquiries, simply text “Bal and NUBAN” to 08076665555
- Mobile Banking App – Download from Blackberry App World, Google Play, Apple Store and Windows App stores.
- For Transfer of low value funds, you can use *737*Transfer. To GTBank Accounts – Simply Dial *737*1*Amount*NUBAN No# and for Funds Transfer to Other Banks, Dial *737*2*Amount*NUBAN No#.
For Airtime Recharge – Simply Dial *737*Amount# and to transfer airtime to a friend, Dial *737*Amount*Phone No#.
We sincerely apologise for every inconvenience this might cause you and thank you for banking with us.
Please remember that you can reach us via our 24 hrs Contact centre; GTConnect, as well as the following channels: Email; firstname.lastname@example.org, Facebook; www.facebook.com/gtbank, Twitter; www.twitter.com/gtbank, Google+; www.google.com/+gtbank, BBM Channel; C004389F2.