The GTBank e-Storms train has moved to Abuja and will take place at the different locations below:
Thursday 21st, May 2015 from 10am.
- Garki 11: Plot 1473, Ahmadu Bello Way, Area 11, Garki.
- Garki 3: Plot 1072, J.S Tarka/Faskari Street, Area 3, Garki.
Friday 22nd, May 2015 from 10am.
- CBD Branch: Plot 171, Central Business District, Next to Tofa House, Abuja
- Wuse 2: Plot 211, Adetokunbo Ademola Cresent, Cadastral Zone, Wuse 2, Abuja FCT, Nigeria.
The GTBank E-storm is an e-channel awareness storm to engage, educate and convert as many customers as possible to adopt the bank’s alternative channels and migrate them successfully to these channels. These e-channels include:
- SMS Banking
- Internet Banking
- Mobile Banking (GTBank Mobile App)
- One click top-up (*737*Amount#)
- *737* Transfer
- SME MarketHub
- Social Banking
The e-Storm e-channel activation will include the following:·
- On-the-spot sale of tokens
- Free Wi-Fi to enable our customers download the GTBank Mobile App and shop on the SME MarketHub
- Lucky dip; where every customer at the activation location will stand a chance of winning branded gifts – hand fan, air freshener, phone, pens and post it