We already gave you some tips on how you can save this Christmas. Here are some more:
- Prioritise your gift list: When getting gifts, who matters most to you? Typically, your spouse and children should come first, followed by close family, then your extended network. Some people may not make the list this year, and that’s okay.
- Be creative: You don’t have to buy something for everyone. A handwritten note and customised card can go a long way.
- Oh, Christmas tree: Christmas trees can be expensive. If you have always wanted one, there are affordable trees for sale on SME MarketHub.
- Potluck: You can still invite family and friends over for a Christmas party. Instead of doing all the cooking (which can be a lot of time, money and stress), have your guests bring something to the party.
- Give back: Christmas is the season of giving. This is the perfect time to visit an orphanage and give out unused toys and clothes.
Are we missing anything? Tell us other ways you’ve saved in the past in the comments.